Saturday, January 12, 2008

Best song & Vid ever! Knights of Cydonia by Muse + more randomness below!




How many five year olds could you take on simultaneously in a fight? find out at

http://www.howmanyfiveyearoldscouldyoutakeinafight.com/

My score was 39 the first time I tried it... good luck! oh yeah and post your score on the poll to the right over here! have fun and dont kill too many!

Also, try some of the other cool games down there.

My dead body is worth $5850. I have a 78% chance of surviving a zombie invasion.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

um, what?

Tyler said...

3:55 is the best part of the whole song. That is where the kids throw poop at the dude in the stocks. I think that this is probably the best music video EVER! not even kidding. Muse does some other sweet songs and vids too but this one is the icing on the cake. =p enjoy ppls